
Well, in a little over a month, the 3rd annual Intimacy worship night will be happening! I am so excited. I have been working really hard on it the last few days (and over the past several months :) ). I really believe Jesus is going to do some sweet things during our time that night. I was just reading over Psalm 139 a little when I was making up the facebook page. It's the chapter I was reading when I got the idea for this event 3 years ago and it speaks so much to me everytime I read it. He knows when I sit and when I rise...blows my mind that He loves and cares for us that much. My heart's desire is that every girl will come just as they are and leave understanding God's love for them a little more...or a lot more :) I am so grateful for all the support, prayer, encouragement, and help I have received. I am constantly overwhelmed and grateful for the friends Jesus has put in my life that have loved me so well- this is a big part of why I love ministry- I've been ministered to so much.
So these next few days will be pretty busy. Advertising and promoting Intimacy, we're shooting a promo video for Intimacy and Masterpiece tomorrow, and last but definintely not least I'm going to Atlanta for 5 days! I'm heading out Sunday with my friend, Donna, and am so excited to get to see her record a couple songs for an EP. I am so grateful for this opportunity to see how the whole recording process works and really looking forward to just spending time with my friend. I'm thankful she asked me to come along; I have been so blessed through her ministry and music.
I will definitely be blogging about that trip when I get back. Until then, please be praying with me for Intimacy and for Masterpiece (which I'll blog about another day-way too long for now). Pray for girls to come, our speaker-Liza, Donna and the band as we prep for worship and all the other little details to run smoothly and most importantly for girls to see the reality of who Jesus Christ is. Jesus, please let your Spirit move and we give you total freedom
update please...i think you have MORE than enough material to write about with all that is/has happened in your life recently :)
ReplyDelete