Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We did it!



We did it! Class of 2010 (can you find me?) finally walked the stage. It was a crazy weekend, but so fun and probably one of the biggest joys/reliefs/excitements to see my diploma in my hands. There have been so many different seasons, circumstances, sickness, lessons and relationships through my time at A&M and I am thankful for all of them and can truly say that Jesus has and is faithful to work everything to the good of those who love Him.
Here are a few pictures (of the 8,867,453 that my mom took)
best roomies I could have asked for
 
Anna and I graduated at the same time
my sweet family
 
sad to leave 211
 
I had to take a few pictures of my room before I started packing. It was so strange packing up the room I've been living in for 4 years. The first thing I did was pack up my bed, and I literally had tears the second I started folding up my comforter. This is the room where I prayed, wrote songs, journaled, talked with friends, cried, rested, and lived all through college. As much as my room has changed since I moved in, I am grateful to say I think Jesus has changed me more- and for the better, I think.

The whole weekend was filled with way too many goodbyes, but it was so fun to spend time with friends and thank Jesus for them and the fun we've had the last 4 years. My friends have so many gifts and I am so excited and expectant to see how they will continue to be used in Kingdom work. I really could not have asked for a better college experience and it just makes me excited at what's to come (which I will hopefully know, very soon :) ). 

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pics Ashley! I know that God holds great things for you in the next chapter of your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here we are already in mid-June!! I'm so thankful that the newest chapter in your life includes serving Him as college girls associate here at Central in College Station!

    ReplyDelete