Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cue Pomp & Circumstance...or Vitamin C

Just a quick post to say:


I'M DONE WITH COLLEGE!!! WHOOP!!! (even writing out "whoop" felt funny- what a sad, sad 2%-er, but I'm ok with it).


This week has been crazy with a lot of stuff going on, but Jesus is so good...and I'm done with college. I feel like Pomp and Circumstance should be playing in the halls the last day of finals in honor of the seniors, but for now I'll just jam out to Vitamin C's Graduation Song (whatever happened to her anyways?) with my roommates. I think it'll take a while to sink in, but I am super relieved at the thought of no more tests, no more classes, no more projects. Looking forward to what's coming up, although I am still in the middle of seeing it all worked out. I'm really hopeful and expectant for Jesus to do great things and totally looking forward to what He will teach me in this brand new season to come.

Walking across the stage Saturday. Seriously, where has the time gone?


There will be blogging and pictures to celebrate. For now I'm looking forward to journaling and thinking about all the stuff that's happened these past four years and thanking Jesus for such a fun, sweet and really life-giving and building time in college. He's been so, so good to me and I haven't deserved anything. What grace and generosity. Thank you, Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment