Friday, October 15, 2010

My Life in Pictures

I realized I hadn't updated much on life lately beyond what I'm learning, so I thought I'd post some pictures cause that's more fun than reading! Brace yourselves...it's a lot

Right before my trip to Atlanta, my friends Steph and Sammy got married and I had the privilege to sing in their weddings. I actually don't have a picture from Sammy's but she was gorgeous!


 Steph was a beautiful bride!
It was so good to see all my friends. We missed our Anna though!

I actually don't have a picture for this first part...so you do actually have to read some :) After ATL, I mainly stayed in B/CS, learning more about my job and had a lot of ministry fairs for Freedom that I attended, from Impact to MSC Open House and Breakaway. I LOVE my job. Really, I cannot say enough to show the gratefulness I have that God has given me a job that I look forward to every day. I have loved getting to know and become friends with my boss, George, and co-workers Chris and Linda. And their families are really fun too! It's made being at Central so fun and I am really thankful to serve with like-minded people. They have such great hearts for our students, for the body of Christ as a whole and for the lost. I have learned so much already from each of them and really grateful to get to serve along side them.


Being part-time this summer, I had a lot of hang time with friends here. It was probably one of the most restful summers I've ever had. I got to spend a lot of time with some of my favorite people, the Lees. They have become family and being "Aunt Ashley" is one of my joys. Some of my sweetest days this summer were hanging with Jada and Kiva.


this would be the famous "Jada smile"


how cute is she?!


I also got to hang with my favorite triplets, the Gidley Girls


Moved into a new house with these ladies 
 My first time to move since the beginning of my freshman year! Not so much a fan of packing, but definitely a fan of my house. I love it! It's so fun and a great house for hangouts.

here's some of my room

I've had several Skype dates with Lindsey. I miss her but so glad she's having fun in Australia. I'm hoping she comes back with an accent...isn't that what happened to Madonna when she came back from England? :)

Went with Megan and Emily to see Sheryl Crow in the Woodlands...such a fun show!


A few weeks ago, I got to spend some time with Anna and saw Sara Bareilles. This was the best live show I've been to. It put her up there with Sheryl Crow for me- that's a big deal, folks, big deal.


We had amazing seats! And she played so many instruments. Pretty sure she didn't sing a bad note either.

We shot a promo video for Intimacy/Masterpiece. I LOVE it! Daniel Karr shot it and Donna came up with the idea and directed it. If you need a video done, these are the two you want to do it. Here's Daniel's website http://www.waveguidemedia.com/





These girls (Allyson, Shannon and Brie) were awesome! They made the video. They did such a great job!

I turned 23...when did that happen?! My roommates, family and friends made it so special. My roomie surprised me with flowers, an Anthropologie gift card and a cake! Steph took me to lunch at Madden's- yum! And I had so many sweet calls and messages all day. Definitely felt loved and thankful.

 Also, I started playing tennis (insert laugh here)...hints me looking slightly gross in the above picture. I may not be the best, but I've so enjoyed it and enjoyed the girls I get to play with every week.

 Jada turned 4! And what better way to celebrate it than with butterfly wings, right? Have you ever seen a cuter butterfly?
 Modeling her new costume. And check out Aunt Aubrey & Kiva's belly

And a shocker to all of my friends I'm sure...I've taken up reading. I've learned how necessary and helpful it is with my job and I am actually really enjoying it. I still skip around, but I'm going in and out of these.

And last but not least, I've been attempting to learn the Mandolin and Ukulele. They have proven to be a little bit of a challenge, but I love, love, love to learn new instruments. 


Congratulations if you made it this far. That was a lot of visual!

2 comments:

  1. love the pic of your PRECIOUS room!
    so cute, can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so visual so thanks for the wonderful blog :) We love you and are SO thankful for Aunt Ashley around here! And praise God you are reading...such good stuff too!!! Love you

    ReplyDelete